Friday, September 24, 2010

How many places have you been?

I was humbled making the list of BBQ restaurants in KC when I realized that I had really only been to about 16% of all of the restaurants in town.  I've lived here my whole life, and 16% seems like way too small of a number!  I counted 78 77 restaurants in the ~25 mile radius (I've already been alerted to one place that is closed).

One of the biggest things we need in order to complete this challenge is an accurate list of all of the BBQ restaurants in town.  I made the list using google searches and by using a nice list I found on the KC Star website's business section.  But I know there are going to be mistakes, places that have closed, and new places that didn't show up on my radar.  So take a look at the list.  Count up how many you've been to.  Leave a comment and let us know that we're not the only people in KC that haven't even been to a quarter of all of the restaurants!  And if you notice any mistakes, just let us know.

BBQ Restaurant List

No comments:

Post a Comment